Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome to Ms. Mathews' 7th Grade English Blog!


Hello Class!

Welcome to the world of blogging! For those of you who are new to this game, its simple! As we are reading various books, I will post discussion questions and instructions as to how you should comment. For the question that I post, you should answer the question and then respond to AT LEAST TWO other students' comments posted. You may not post anonmyously, as you will not recieve credit for the discussions you are having on the blog if I do not know who posted.

Good luck My Condors! Enjoy your blog!

Ms. Mathews
7th Grade English Teacher
The American School of Kinshasa

7 comments:

  1. Antillia Matenda
    Question 3

    I think that when Pavel says that "Nothing is the same here", I think he means the way he is treated, because I am pretty sure that where he lived before he was not treated bad. I don't think that Bruno understands what Pavel is saying because he doesn't know anything about the prisoners and the camps. Also when Pavel says "I think I think I've always been here", I think he feels that way because he's been treated badly, for example: he does not get much food or drinks and he has to work hard to live. And like I've mentioned earlier, no I do not think Bruno understands that the people with on the other side of the fence are treated badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms.Mathews,
    do we have to answer to all three of the posts and write all six comments or do we have to answer to 2 of the posts? Someone told me that we have to answer to only two of the posts but i just wanted to make sure so I don't do anything wrong for my homework.
    Thanks,
    Shezlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shezlin,
    You are to answer all three of the posts. I am certainly glad that you checked!

    Ms. Mathews

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Ms. Mathews!!!

    You know for the project, can i make the scrap book as if i am the person?? Like can i name it My Life as Elizabeth Vetter, and pin the scrap book i write what I ( Vetter) have done in life......

    Thank you
    Chandni Shukla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chandi,

    That is exactly how you should make the scrapbook...as if you were that person. Hope you are enjoying working on it.

    Ms. Mathews

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ms matthews. imani


    i dont understand the scrapbook project

    ReplyDelete